The top 10 signs that you are an exhausted campus minister the night before a weekend conference:
10. You don't have time for Mario Kart (sorry Josh!).
9. Your to-do lists have to-do lists.
8. You start to think: "Students?!? Who needs 'em!"
7. Your cell phone runs out of power...twice.
6. You forget to eat, poop or breathe.
5. Mid-call, you can't remember who you're talking to.
4. You start to wonder if perhaps a career in doubles luge might be better.
3. You begin to question your salvation.
2. You wish you were out hunting with V.P. Cheney.
1. All you can think about are random blog posts!!!
1 comment:
Ha! I'm being silly, in honor of David Letterman. While it was a full day yesterday, I was done last night by 9:30 and watching the snowboard cross. But, yes, I hope this weekend there is some rest!
Post a Comment