I love the number 10. I use it whenever I can. In sharpie on the back of an old shirt for an Intramural Basketball "jersey." On my old Cal Poly roller-hockey gear. As a part of old email address or two. 10 has been my number ever since I was little playing AYSO soccer and I was boxed out from using it by the coach's son (freakin' Ross, I'm still bitter). But I digress...
Last week, on August 9, Amy and I officially celebrated 10 years of wedded bliss. 10 years! Amazing. And so in honor of the day, here are 10 things I appreciate about Amy:
10. She is a hard worker. Unbelievable that everyone gets diapered AND the bills get paid.
9. She sacrifices so I can do my job on Staff. Generally it's true that travel days for me become torture days (and nights) for her!
8. She's given birth three times (and counting?). Glad it was her and not me...
7. She's hot. Really hot. I'm just saying...
6. She's stable and grounded. She's anchored our lives emotionally for a solid decade...and put up with a husband who can be, oh, a bit erratic at times!
5. She loves (and can teach) the Bible. I've been attracted to that about Amy since day 1.
4. She's a phenomenal Mom. Our kids are in great shape. I think maybe she's almost good enough to make up for their whacked out father...
3. She's strong. Here's what I mean.
2. She's hot. Still. More than ever.
1. She loves me. Awesome. Quick, nominate her for sainthood!
2 comments:
Congratulations! I'd love to read Amy's top 10 about you :)
Not to get all mushy or anything... and blame it on my pregnant state-- but reading what you wrote about Amy's strength (and the list of athletes she overpowers) made me get teary!
Post a Comment