Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lest you think my life is all VIP passes and handshakes with famous people...

...there's a morning like this morning. It's 9:27 as I type and here have been my top 6 highlights thus far:

1. Swept the floor
2. Managed the laundry
3. Watched Lily (with help from The Little Mermaid)
4. Did the dishes
5. Caring for sick Joshy
6. Bonus: the toilet overflowed

OK, gotta run. #7 will be the diaper I'm about to change. I'll spare you the picture...


















2 comments:

Amy D said...

It's payback for all that time on the links. Thanks for the writing time this morning.

Unknown said...

Yep, that certainly counters the image of glamour and fame I had going in my head. Especially the sick son and the toilet and plunger.

Hm..I see that comment ahead of mine - what a great husband you are. Glad Amy got some writing time!