So the first two rounds of March Madness are in the books, which makes tonight the perfect time to fill out one's brackets. Oh wait...Let it be said that thusfar the 2009 version of my brackets are a shambles. I'm in two different yahoo leagues this time, and I'm mired mid-pack in the Golf Odyssey one and I'm second from the bottom in the yearly Sexton family grudge match.
My numbers: 21-11 for round 1 and 12-4 for round two. The good news is that at this point, I have only lost 1 potential elite 8 team. For some reason, my synapses misfired and I had Arizona State advancing in the South Regional.
Lastly, for the record, here's what I've got from here:
Michigan State beats Louisville to make the final 4 out of the Midwest Regional,
UConn beats Memphis to make the final 4 out of the West,
Duke tops Pitt to make the final 4 out of the East,
And North Carolina makes it out of the South.
From there I'm with the President. Put me down for Carolina over UConn in the final with the Tarheels winning going away behind 24 and 13 from Hansbrough (pictured) in his final collegiate game.
3 comments:
I'm definitely offended that you have CSUN losing in the first round... Maybe you won that round and got a few extra points. How does it feel to have sold your soul? ( i even hosted you on campus)
You got me Eddy. My penance shall be drinking nothing but water from my sweet Matador Nalgene all day tomorrow...
GO CSUN in 2010!!!
I forgive you... enjoy the blessed water!
Post a Comment