And Britney Spears has a new album out, which means that it's the 90s all over again. Sell your tech stocks before the bubble bursts.
ROB I hate to break it to you, but it's been <2.00 for a month now! today it's $1.75. Just one perk of Ok... i bet you beat me on every other aspect Living in CA and all! Hey I might be able to come up over january break!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
And Britney Spears has a new album out, which means that it's the 90s all over again. Sell your tech stocks before the bubble bursts.
ROB I hate to break it to you, but it's been <2.00 for a month now! today it's $1.75. Just one perk of Ok... i bet you beat me on every other aspect Living in CA and all! Hey I might be able to come up over january break!
Post a Comment