The Lord and I have a little deal going...that is, if he decides that he wants to send us back to San Luis Obispo sometime in our lives, our obedience will be instantaneous. Like that afternoon.
In the meantime, what a joy for me to go over and visit, to hang out with the staff, to eat the food (yesterday it was California Pizza Kitchen for lunch and then Cabo San Luis for dinner) and to just remember so many good times. For those of you who are Cal Poly alumni, the fellowship is off to a great start this year, and the big thing on the horizon is the Impact1 AIDS tent (more info here).
And so sorry it's post-trip, but for the record it was a JEEP Liberty (very cool ride), $62 bucks, Dollar again.
1 comment:
I think I could have a deal like that with God, too. Funny stuff!
Post a Comment