Saturday, February 24, 2007

Nod to Ferris

Josh and I traveled over to SLO last night to speak at the InterVarsity meeting, and we traveled in style...props first to Priceline for taking us up on our $24 Premium rental offer, then props to Hertz for the free upgrade to luxury and, finally, props to Cadillac for creating the DTS. I'm not much of a car guy, but I loved driving that car. And I loved making it from SLO to Fresno in 2 hours flat at the end of the night (sorry, grandmas). Quoting Ferris Bueller, "it's so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend it..."

Here's the beauty in our driveway. In other news, note that tightly edged lawn!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so you get a fantastic car for dirt cheap, and rather than maximize the number of hours you drive it, you instead maximize the number of hours without it??