1. I was watching a commercial for tourism to Germany today during the U.S. Soccer telecast. One quote went something like "come see our beautiful stadiums." Question: wouldn't it be stadia?
2. We went to church this morning and they did a Memorial Day shindig. And honestly, it is always difficult for me to go to church on Memorial Day. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate my long list of relatives who have served sacrificially (including my grandmother) and I recognize we must both honor our servicefolk and pray for the state. But, question: is it hard for anyone else to worship the Lord with the backdrop of a maybe 50 foot tall U.S. flag and with "God Bless the U.S.A." in the worship set?
3. With a 4 year old who asks questions like mad, a 1.5 year old whose whole goal is to cause as much havoc as possible and with a 6 week old who yesterday blew out her diaper so hard that we had to throw away the outfit, question: how does one go about buying more patience?
1 comment:
Actually, its hard to worship when the Indy 500 is on.
Post a Comment