Tell me if I'm out of line here, but how would feel about filling your carry-on bag with chevapi for the return trip? This can just be a starting point for dialogue on the issue.
loving your posts. it seems like now you are understanding why so many of us have left our hearts in bosnia. --marissa :)
I don't want to run behind you after you eat...smokies in pita. Thanks for the updates! So cool that you guys get to encourage the brethren.
Wow Jer...my seatmate on the flight home might not approve!
Just add a little bacon and ranch dressing and you've got pretty much what you usually eat at home.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Tell me if I'm out of line here, but how would feel about filling your carry-on bag with chevapi for the return trip? This can just be a starting point for dialogue on the issue.
loving your posts. it seems like now you are understanding why so many of us have left our hearts in bosnia.
--marissa :)
I don't want to run behind you after you eat...smokies in pita. Thanks for the updates! So cool that you guys get to encourage the brethren.
Wow Jer...my seatmate on the flight home might not approve!
Just add a little bacon and ranch dressing and you've got pretty much what you usually eat at home.
Post a Comment