Saturday, January 10, 2009

Some Saturday Morning Rants

A good rant every now and then is good for you, yes? Let's see.

To the media, stop pulling things out of context and creating controversies where none exist.
To Palin, go ahead and complain about whatever you want, just NOT Tina Fey...
To the economy, get better already.
To the housing market, get better even quicker than that.
To the sun, show up around here sometime, will ya?
To toys on the floor, put yourselves away!
To my right calve, get better. I want to run.
To politics, extremes suck.
To fund development, let's see some victories for our staff!
To the inside of my left knee, no more soreness.
To Russia and Ukraine, figure it out and turn the gas on for the Balkans already!
To Blagojevich, just step down.
To the Lakers, win the title this year.
To my inbox, answer yourself!
And to sleepnessness, away with you!!

There. I feel better. Have a nice weekend.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, after that, I am not going to add to your inbox - so consider this my agreement to run together when you're in town. You'll have to kick my butt to keep me up to speed.
Here's hoping your calf and knee are recovered. And that the toys get cleaned up. And that Palin quits with Fey. I've given up on the housing market all together.

Unknown said...

You capture my sentiments exactly...except about the toys. I don't have kids.