Friday, February 29, 2008

Miscellaneous Updates

From around the world of the Dixons...

We've had the flu in our house. Friggin' ebola! I was down and out Friday through Monday, then everyone else got it despite my best efforts to avoid them. It's been miserable and I can't wait until we're all well to burn the sheets, air out the house and stop buying children's tylenol!

Amy and baby #4 are doing well. Lucy always has an update for us ("the baby is sleeping," or "resting" or "eating"). It's fun to have especially Josh and Lucy excited about our coming addition. Ultrasound on Monday afternoon.

Amy's grandfather is not doing well and is in hospice up in Sacramento. I will say that he is one tough guy hanging in there like he is. Old sailors know how to fight!

Plans for the weekend: Chipotle with the clan, laundry and the Lakers/Dallas on Sunday. And it'll be an IV free zone (just finished one full week of staff interviews!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know that baby widget :)