Lucy likes to come into Daddy's office to, well, to cause total havoc. It's not uncommon for me to unable to find the stapler, or the return address stamp, or the pack of thank you notes, only to find them under her bed, or in the toychest, or in Mommy's closet...you get the picture. Recently her thing has been to pull books off the shelf and pretend to read them. Very sweet. But I've noticed that one book has her attention and has seemingly become the favorite. So now I proudly share with the world the first book in Lucy Dixon's 2 Year Old Book Club...drumroll please...
The Gospel in Black and White: Theological Resources for Racial Reconciliation
I know, I know, sounds heady for a 2 year old. But believe me she's ready to move past Goodnight Moon, Barney and the Berenstain Bears.
In related news, and keeping with IVP theme, Josh's bedside table is home to this book. And, we are now just days away from starting Grace with this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment